Nova Launcher Review 2023 Are you looking for a premium, fully customizable, performance-based, and lightweight launcher for your Android phone? Look no further, Nova Launcher Prime APK is the best launcher and home screen replacement app that you will install on your Android device.
Nova Launcher Prime is known for its speed, flexibility, and customizability. All this gives this launcher complete control over your Android home screen so you can customize it to your liking.
What is Nova Launcher?
The app is a robust, configurable, and adaptable home screen replacement. Nova adds complex functionality to your home screens while being a terrific, user-friendly option for everyone. Nova is the answer if you want a cleaner, quicker home launcher.
It’s a program that allows you to completely modify the look and feel of your operating system, including your dock, desktop, and app drawer. Android is a mobile operating system that comes with a basic design but allows you to customize it. As a result, every manufacturer installs or downloads their custom launcher on their devices to offer them a unique look. It alters the appearance of your mobile phone. Some limitations exist, such as the fact that the launcher’s icons and designs do not apply to other aspects, such as Android’s settings or the notification panel, for example.
Nova Launcher Information:
|Android Version Required
|APK File Size
Nova Launcher Features
- The Most Recent Updates: Nova provides the most recent Android launcher features to all other phones.
- Custom Icon Themes: Nova is compatible with hundreds of icon themes available in the Google Play Store.
- Night Mode and Dark Theme: Set night mode to activate automatically at a certain hour, or just leave it on for a dark theme.
- Customizable App Drawer: Just a few of the alternatives for the app drawer include vertical or horizontal scrolling, page effects, and card or immersive options, to name a few of them.
- Subgrid Positioning: While other launchers enable you to snap icons and widgets into grid cells, Nova allows you to do it more exactly.
- Backup and Restore: Using Nova’s backup and restore functionality, moving from phone to phone or testing out various home screen layouts is a breeze. Backups may be kept locally or in the cloud for simple transfer.
- Speed: Nova is super-fast, with clean and sharp animations that provide a quick and fluid experience even on older phones.
How to install Nova Launcher on Windows?
Download Nova Launcher for PC using the most powerful and dependable Android Emulator, such as NOX APK player or BlueStacks. All Android emulators are fully functional for using Nova Launcher on Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac computers.
- Download and install Emulators for Windows PC from the official websites listed below.
- The best emulators are available here: BlueStacks.com, or BigNox.com as an alternative.
- Open the Android emulator and sign in with your Google account.
- The Nova Launcher app is available on the Google Play Store. Search for it now.
- Select the install option under the Nova Launcher logo and have fun!
Nova Launcher using BlueStacks:
Step-by-Step Instructions for Installing Nova Launcher Using BlueStacks
- BlueStacks may be downloaded and installed at https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation process is straightforward. Upon successful installation, launch the Bluestacks emulation program. First, it may take a while for Bluestacks to start up and load. Once launched, you should be able to see Bluestacks’ Home screen.
- Bluestacks has the Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Google Play Store on the home screen and click on the icon to access it. You may need to sign in to the Play Store to access it.
- In the search bar, type “Nova Launcher.” From the search results, click to install “Nova Launcher.”
- If you don’t see this program in the search results, you must download the APK/XAPK installation file from this website and save it in a convenient location. After downloading the APK/XAPK file, double-click it to open it. You may also open the APK/XAPK file by dragging it to the BlueStacks home screen.
- Once installed, select the “Nova Launcher” button on the home screen to begin using it; it works flawlessly.
PC using NoxPlayer:
- NoxPlayer may be downloaded and installed from https://www.bignox.com. The installation is simple to complete.
- When you launch NoxPlayer once it has been installed, you will see a search bar on the home screen. Look for “Nova Launcher” in the search results and select “Install” from the list of options.
- You may simply drag and drop the APK/XAPK installer file from this page into the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation will be completed promptly. After a successful installation, “Nova Launcher” will appear on the NoxPlayer home screen.
You can download the application through the official Android store.
FAQ’s Nova Launcher
Is it feasible to run Nova Launcher on a computer?
Yes, you may use Nova Launcher on PC using an Android emulator, whether you’re running Windows 7,8,10, or Mac OS X.
Can I use Nova Launcher without a phone on a PC (Windows 7/8/10 or MAC)?
Yes, you can use Nova Launcher on your PC without a phone. You just need to utilize an Android emulator for this.
How can I use Nova Launcher without Bluestacks on my PC?
If you do not want to utilize Bluestacks to run any Android app on your PC, you may use any of the emulators available. Knox App Player, Memu Play Gameloop, and many more well-known emulators are available.
- The Best Free Ways To Run Android Apps On Your PC
- Systweak Antivirus 2021 Review
- Google Docs App Review